Quality Carpet Cleaning in Ocala
"We Clean Green - Safe for Children and Pets"
OneRestore's experienced carpet cleaners provide outstanding steam cleaning and green carpet cleaning in Ocala Florida for both commercial and residential locations, making it possible to get your rugs and carpet fresh and clean without the use of harmful chemicals that may affect the health of your family, pets and visitors.
See The Difference
There is a difference in the available quality and types of carpet cleaning in Ocala. Not all carpet cleaning companies are the same. Try OneRestore and experience the best carpet cleaning available. We have alternatives to steam cleaning; specifically what is called “Low Moisture Cleaning,” also known as “Encapsulation Cleaning.”
With our type of carpet cleaning, you are doing much more than just cleaning and deodorizing your carpets and rugs. Our process involves deep cleaning treatments that, in addition to getting your carpets spot and odor free, it provides extra layers of protection that help restore them to their natural beauty and keep them looking brand new for much longer than cleaning with standard rental machines.
The deep cleaning process we use here at OneRestore to care for your rugs, carpets and upholstered fabric involves a carefully laid out plan of action to ensure you get the quality carpet cleaning services you deserve.
Our green carpet cleaning service utilizes natural, GREEN solutions for a steam cleaning with NO chemical residue. You, your children and your pets can once again enjoy soft, luscious, clean carpet without having to worry about harmful odors or residues.
Our carpet cleaning technicians are pet, stain and odor removal specialists, so, in addition to getting your carpets clean, we can remove even the most stubborn stains before cleaning. We also add layers of protection to prevent future stains.
Let the top green carpet cleaning company in Ocala provide you and your family with the level of care and quality you deserve. You can relax knowing you are extending the life of your rugs and carpets while doing your part to keep the environment green.
Carpet Cleaning: Step-by-Step
- Step 1: We consult with the customer and inspect the desired areas to be cleaned. The process here is a basic idea and each customer may or may not need additional steps.
- Step 2: We begin to Pre-spray & Pre-condition carpets.
- Step 3: Depending upon the soil content in the carpet we will choose from a few methods for agitation to help ensure better cleaning.
- Step 4: We then begin the carpet cleaning process with ether rotary machine or wand, this again will vary on level of soil in carpet. Our process will thoroughly flush and extract all embed soils out of carpet.
- Step 5: Last step we post spray & rake carpet to neutralize carpet back to natural PH level leaving a fresh soft carpet behind once dried.
Stain, Odor, Dirt, Grime Removal & More!
Don't Be Misled
Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusing, misleading information out there. Who can you believe? One good place to start is the carpet manufacturers themselves. Most manufacturers, including Shaw industries (the largest manufacturer of carpet in the world) recommend the preferred hot water extraction method used by OneRestore.
Other Services Offered by OneRestore
While we are there, you might want OneRestore to bring back the beauty of your home in other areas...
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
- Marble, Granite and Natural Stone Restoration
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Remodeling Services
Our Reputation Means Everything to Us
Because we are a Local Carpet Cleaning Company, we cannot afford to leave a OneRestore customer less than completely satisfied. That is why we go above and beyond - from first contact on the phone, through service and followup - we aren't happy unless you are happy!