Quality Carpet Cleaning in Crystal River
"We Clean Green - Safe for Children and Pets"
OneRestore's carpet cleaners provide an outstanding steam cleaning and green carpet cleaning in Crystal River, Florida, for both residential and commercial locations. This makes it possible to get your carpet and rugs clean and fresh without using harmful chemicals that may negatively affect the health of your pets, family, and visitors.
See The Difference
There is a difference in the available types and quality of carpet cleaning in Crystal River. All carpet cleaning companies are not the same. Try OneRestore to experience the top carpet cleaning available in your area. There are alternatives to steam cleaning; precisely what is called “Low Moisture Cleaning,” or “Encapsulation Cleaning.”
With the carpet cleaning we offer, there is much more than just cleaning and deodorizing for your carpets and rugs. The process at OneRestore involves a deep cleaning treatment that, along with getting your carpets odor and spot free, extra layers of protection are provided that help restore them to their natural state. This keeps them looking brand new for a longer time than cleaning with any standard rental machine.
The deep cleaning process used here at OneRestore that protects and refurbishes the care for your carpets, rugs, and upholstered fabric involves a carefully construed plan of action to confirm that you get the quality carpet cleaning services you deserve.
The green carpet cleaning service offered by OneRestore utilizes GREEN, natural solutions for a steam cleaning without any chemical residue. You, your pets and your children can once again enjoy a luscious, soft, clean carpet without needing to worry about harmful residues or odors.
Our carpet cleaning technicians are odor and stain removal specialists, so, in addition to cleaning your carpets, we can remove deep stains before cleaning. Layers of protection are also added to prevent future stains.
Let OneRestore at Crystal River provide yourself and your family with the care and quality service you deserve. You can unwind and relax with the knowledge of knowing you are extending the life of your carpets and rugs while keeping the environment green.
Carpet Cleaning: Step-by-Step
- Step 1: We commence by consulting with the customer as we inspect the desired areas to be cleaned. This process is a basic idea and each customer may or may not need additional steps.
- Step 2: We commence Pre-spraying & Pre-conditioning carpets.
- Step 3: Depending upon soil content within the carpet, we choose from a few methods for agitation that ensures better cleaning.
- Step 4: A ether rotary machine or wand is used to begin the carpet cleaning process. This also varies on the level of soil in your carpet. This process is meant to thoroughly flush and extract the embed soils out your carpet.
- Step 5: Lastly, we post spray & rake the carpet to neutralize it back to a natural PH level which leaves a fresh soft carpet, once dried.
Stain, Odor, Dirt, Grime Removal & More!
Don't Be Misled
Unfortunately, there is plenty of confusing, misleading information at your disposal. What is believable nowadays? One good place to begin is the carpet manufacturers themselves. Many manufacturers, like Shaw industries (the largest carpet manufacturer in the world) indorse the preferred hot water extraction method used by OneRestore.
Other Services Offered by OneRestore
While we are there, you might want us to bring back your home’s beauty in other areas...
- Marble, Granite and Natural Stone Restoration
- Remodeling Services
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
Our Reputation Means Everything to Us
Because we are a Local Carpet Cleaning Company, we cannot afford to leave a OneRestore customer less than completely satisfied. That is why we go above and beyond - from first contact on the phone, through service and followup - we aren't happy unless you are happy!