The “best” designs and features when it comes to bathroom remodels often vary depending on individual preferences and needs. However, some commonly desired and popular elements make for a great bathroom remodel that can bring a homeowner great value to their home.
Beneficial Upgrades to Incorporate in Your Bathroom Remodel:
- Spa-like Features: It would be advantageous to consider adding a steam shower, a rain shower-head, a soaking tub, heated floors, or a towel warmer to your bathroom remodel to create a spa-like experience. Many individuals favor a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere when it comes to their bathroom.
- Lighting: Setting aside part of your budget for ambient, task, and accent lighting can greatly enhance not only the functionality but also the appearance of the bathroom. Proper lighting can assist with various activities such as applying makeup, grooming, and more.
- Ample Storage: To establish a soothing environment, it is important to design a bathroom that includes organizational features. Open shelving, built-in cabinets, vanities with drawers, and recessed niches can help provide ample storage space for bathroom essentials. Consider these upgrades to keep your bathroom clutter free!
- Quality Materials: Opting for greater quality materials will not only look better initially but will stand the test of time. Materials such as ceramic or porcelain tiles, quartz or granite countertops, and water-resistant flooring come with greater durability and ensure the longevity of their appearance. Not to mention the ease of maintenance that coincide with these materials!
- Energy Efficiency: Installing energy-efficient fixtures such as low-flow toilets, LED lighting, energy-recovery ventilation fans, and water-conserving faucets are beneficial with a bathroom remodel. These eco-friendly appliances can conserve resources while also cutting down your utility bill.
- Smart Technology: There is a variety of smart bathroom devices that would add to the convenience and efficiency of your bathroom. One highly desired addition is a smart toilet which often includes seat warmers, touch-free automatic lids, and lights for night use. Interactive LED mirrors that display the time, weather, calendar, and controls for your other smart devices can make your routine easier. Other favorable installations would be motion sensor faucets, adjusted privacy glass, and programmable thermostats.
- Accessibility: Whether you are planning to stay in your home long-term or accommodate individuals with mobility challenges, it is important to install features that aid accessibility. Wider doorways, barrier-free shower entries, grab bars, and adjusted height fixtures are just some of the possible additions to incorporate into your bathroom design.
- Chic Design: Your fresh renovation should cater to your personalized taste. Choosing a design that fits and complements the overall style of your home is important- whether that be traditional and rustic or minimalist and contemporary.
Many elements would make for a great bathroom remodel. Not only do bathroom remodels add to the functionality and convenience of your everyday life, but they can greatly add to the value of your home! Professional contractors and designers can help you plan and execute your bathroom remodel effectively. Selecting the right contractor is crucial to ensure a successful satisfactory outcome. There are important factors to consider when choosing a contractor for your bathroom remodel.
- Experience and expertise: Our team provides services to both residential and commercial sites. OneRestore is an Angie’s list Preferred “A” rated vendor and an accredited business at the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
- Licensing and Insurance: Our company holds various licenses and certifications regarding fire, water, mold, flood, and storm damage.
- Reputation and References: We are a locally owned and operated business. Our reputation is important to our company and therefore, ensuring the complete satisfaction of each customer is crucial to us.
- Clear Communication: Communication and responsiveness are values that we hold in high regard when it comes to our customers. It is our job to relieve stress and restore you to pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
- Detailed Contract and Documentation: Our restorations are backed by the best warranties in the business offering our customers a minimum of 3-year warranties on all work. You have one bid from start to finish for your entire restoration!
- Cost and Payment Terms: With OneRestore, there are no up-front costs, and we offer our clients a free inspection and evaluation.
- Subtractors and Crew: Our company is a One-Stop-Shop- handling all your restoration needs. There is no need to hassle with multiple contractors.
- Timeline and Availability: We offer 24/7 emergency contact and service for those who suffer from disasters and need restoration services.
If you are interested in a bathroom remodel, contact OneRestore! Our experts ensure that your remodel meets all your expectations- from enhancing its beauty to upgrading its capabilities.
Our team is equipped to handle any remodeling projects, big or small, in the Central Florida area. We have a generous selection of materials and products for every taste and budget. Let us serve you and get you the best value with the least amount of inconvenience.